Friday, August 27, 2010

love story.....(n_n)

what a girl want 2 hear...
girl:thanks 4 the fun day...
boy :no problem...
girl:can i ask you a few question?
boy :sure..
girl:and....be honest..
boy :have i ever crossed your mind?
boy :no
girl:do you like me?
boy :no
girl:do you want me?
boy :no
girl:would you cry if i left?
boy :no
girl:would you live 4 me?
boy :no
girl:would you do anything 4 me?
boy :no
girl:choose me or your life?
boy :my life
The girl ran away in shock depression.the boy ran after her and told her:
the reason you never crossed my mind is because you are always in my mind..
the reason why i don`t like you is because i love you..
the reason i don`t you is because i need you..
the reason why i wouldn`t cry if you left is because i`ll die if you left..
the reason i wouldn`t live 4 you is because i would die 4 you..
the reason i`m not willing to do anything 4 you is coz i would do everything 4 you..
the reason why i choose my life is coz you are my life..

1 comment:

  1. aik, apapasal mcm prnah dgr je bnda ni sblum somewhere??
    ko dpt bnda ni dkt mana??

    ReplyDelete